Welcome to Hotel Riu Palace Macao
Riu Palace Macao - Adults Only - All Inclusive 24hrs
The Hotel Riu Palace Macao (All Inclusive 24h) is an impressive 5 star complex located in the city of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at the beach of Arena Gorda: A paradise of palm trees and turquoise water for some perfect vacations in this Caribbean destination.
Sunlight, heavenly beaches, coconut palms and a relaxing atmosphere are some aspects to describe this marvelous Caribbean destination. Here you can relax, enjoy a calm stay accompanied by your family, couple or friends. You will find a swimming pool with fresh water, Jacuzzi, a solarium-terrace, a gym and the wellness center "Eternal Spa" with different kinds of treatments and massages.
The gastronomy of the Dominican Republic offers a big variety, flavors and colors dominate on its plates and its cooking has received influences from the African and Spanish cooking. It has a variety of fruits and vegetables that enrich each plate with a unique flavor. In the restaurant's buffet and the thematic restaurants you can taste the best recipes that our chefs have prepared for you to satisfy any palate.
The Hotel Riu Palace Macao is inside the Riu Resorts complex together with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, ClubHotel Riu Bambu, Hotel Riu Naiboa and like its neighbors it provides of an entertainment program that you can enjoy during the whole day. The All Inclusive system gives you the opportunity to do several activities and sports like table tennis, gymnastics, water polo, volleyball, windsurf, sailing, kayak, body board and much more.
The beaches of Punta Cana are considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world. There you can breathe in the authentic Caribbean atmosphere with palm tree woods, coconut palms and a unique feeling of peace in the world. If you want to do some excursions or to visit the surroundings, you will have the opportunity to visit fabulous places like the marine park Marinarium, the beautiful sugar fields Higüey, Altos de Chavón, the Isla Saona, the Caribbean Cachondeo where you can ride a horse or much more.
The high quality service of the Riu Palace Macao turn it into a unique and incomparable place.
Complete All-Inclusive Details
All meals and snacks:
- Full American breakfast buffet, on the spot cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava
- Continental breakfast/snack
- Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations
Dinner ("El Patio" restaurant):
- Buffets and on the spot cooking stations
- Special evenings: theme buffets (three times a week)
Optional à la carte dining (reservations required in advance):
- "Krystal" Fusion restaurant
- "Kabuki" Japanese restaurant
- Grill and steakhouse
- "Volare" Italian restaurant (starters buffet)
Formal dress is required for dinner (main restaurant: T Shirts with sleeves for gentlemen; theme restaurants: long trousers and T Shirts with sleeves for gentlemen)
Snacks 24 hours a day
For additional lunch and snacks, a free choice from a selection of restaurants at the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Bambu and Riu Naiboa hotels
- Unlimited local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day
- Drinks service at the pool
- Access to all bars within the Riu Resort (excluding "Pacha" night club, Riu Palace Bavaro and Riu Palace Punta Cana)
- Mini-bar and regularly restocked liquor dispenser
Room service 24 hours a day
Sports and activities:
- Table tennis, workout, water polo, volleyball
- Gym, sauna, jacuzzi
- 4 tennis courts in the Riu Resort
- Windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, pedaloes, body board, snorkelling equipment
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Live music, Riu evening programme or shows (daily)
- "Pacha" night club (open every night)
Complimentary entrance to the Casino
Complimentary entrance to "Pacha" night club (excluding special evenings); drinks not included
Complimentary entrance to "Copacabana" Amphitheater and drinks
All accommodations, taxes and gratuities
All hotel guests are required to wear an "all inclusive" wristband for identification purposes